About Me

My photo
Ketidaktahuan anda adalah kepedulianku untuk selalu memberikan informasi, meski hanya sekedar hilangkan rasa ingin tahu saja.

08 September 2009

Optimization of the search engines in Google style


Incredibly, only a decade ago, the Big Daddy of research called "Google" does not even exist, much less are a multitude of people who tend to make their websites search engine optimization Google friendly in order to capture potential avalanche of new business online.

Google now holds first place among all the major search engines, which means a lot of people who are making their livings online. A growing number of marketing for carrying out the rules of the Google search engine optimization, those who are not subject to significant operations melted.

Google success lies in the way that the founders created and refined the technology behind the search engine Google, because he understands what surfers are looking for and offers better search results of competitors.
Their strategy of work and now Google alone accounts for 60 percent of all searches that are done on-line, leaving only 40 percent of the research is divided among all the other major search engines. These statistics essentially make Google the behemoth in the industry and making it clear why engine optimization Google search strategies are a closely guarded secret and are constantly refined.
Google primarily uses "spiders" to catalog the web, and the results are shown for the surfer. Crawler gives positive attention to the quality and content of incoming connection.

Relevant links that direct users to web pages relevant to your site are important in order to maximize the results of Google search to your site. The weight of the link may vary depending on the quality of the site you link to, using text links instead of banner ads, the quality of the text on the page where your link and the page rank of those sites.

Using an advanced algorithm, Google checks your web pages for the content of good quality and easily readable, in contrast to follies composed of keywords, but nothing without complete sentences. Google style is to have quality content, while offering value of a customer using a search engine.
Is no longer true that your Meta description, title, and keywords are the primary factors in your Google mail. These things are helpful, but you must use your time to build good content and quality link.

Google uses a technology called Page Rank, which measures overall importance of a site. This positioning is the result of a very complex equation that takes into information for over 500 million variables. Part of this analysis takes into account the quality of links is a page and from it and that the assignment of a value. Making the search engine optimization Google uses to rate your website extremely complex and difficult to deceive. But, as in most optimization efforts of research, quality content and sound optimization techniques make your site more relevant and ultimately higher rankings

1 comments:

Dinoe on October 9, 2009 at 4:36 PM said...

Nice content..and thanks for sharing

Post a Comment